What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
4 user region code comments
|June 07, 2005||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Jaymz, December 21 2003:|
1. Download 6000.zip from lgregionfree.tripod.com, small file (4kb)
2. Burn the whole DIR (RMTM0000) to a CD using Nero Burning ROM (ISO Level 1, Mode 1, ISO 9660)
3. Insert the burned CD into the dvd, wait for the menu on the TV.
4. Press "0", then "PAUSE" and after that turn the dvd OFF
5. That's it !!!, REGION FREE.
|Region code hack posted by Dulux, January 15 2004:|
1. Plug LG DVD player (no disc in tray) in and turn on with REMOTE.
2. Wait for "NO DISC" message.
3. Press the open button on the remote.
4. Press the following sequence(using the REMOTE only) PAUSE, 3, 1,4, 1,5, 9
5. Wait for "CODE__" to appear. Enter 0 (all regions) then press PAUSE then press POWER.
The unit should turn off leaving it region free, but be warned that it have trouble with Region 0 discs. If so just redo the above steps and at "CODE __" enter your region.
I have just tried it and it worked perfectly for me
|Region code hack posted by sergio machado, March 04 2005:|
I dont know nothing. im new here. sorry.
|Region code hack posted by Aleksandar, June 07 2005:|
There are two possibilities depending on the age/firmware of your machine. Try the following:
1) Press Pause -> Press 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 on the remote control -> code display -> select region code "0" -> enter
-> pause-> power off
2) Open the tray on the DVD player -> press 0, 0, 0, 0 on the remote control -> code display -> select region
code "0" -> enter -> pause -> power of
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.