What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|July 15, 2008||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by WimYoung, October 30 2007:|
Finally I found a hack for this device:
1. Download and unzip this imagefile: http://video7.free.fr/LG6188.zip
2. Burn image with your favourite recording software to a CD-R/RW.
3. Insert the disc in your LG player.
4. After disc is loaded a menu should appear;
5. Press "0" (=enter new region code), followed by "Pause", as shown on screen.
6. Power off the player and next time it starts it doesn't check the region code. (Tested on a LG DVX276 player)
Ps: It seems to be the same hack as for LG6188.
|Region code hack posted by oohnajra, July 15 2008:|
Unfortunately the remote control hack posted on several different sites didn't work for me, so I searched the VideoHelp Forum and found this solution:
There's a file included (LG.DVX276.VDX286.Region.Code.Hack.zip), download it.
1. Extract the file
2. Burn the ISO image (JorgoLG-DVX276hack.iso) on CD (this is a CD image)
3. Insert the CD into your DVD player
4. A region-code screen will come up
5. Enter the region-code you wish to use (0 [=zero] for multi)
6. Press pause-button from the remote control
http://forum.videohelp.com/images/guides/p1792649 ... e.hack.zip
I burned the image to a CD-R using ImgBurn and tried it on my LG DVX 276 (Region 2, The Netherlands)... it worked like a charm!
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.