What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
5 user region code comments
|January 02, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by James Clarke, October 20 2002:|
1. Power on the player with no disc in the drive.
2. Press "PAUSE" on the remote.
3. Enter "314159" on the remote(the word CODE appears on the display)
4. Enter "0" on the remote(0=All Regions, 1=Region 1, 2=Region 2, etc)
5. Press "PAUSE" on the remote.
6. Power the player off and then back on.
Note if you are having trouble getting the hack to work, try pressing "STOP" on the remote before you press "PAUSE" for the first time.
|Region code hack posted by rob, October 31 2003:|
trying to play copy disk
|Region code hack posted by Toney, November 01 2003:|
This works with LG 5850A, too. Great!
|Region code hack posted by sjjs22, December 05 2003:|
1. Turn Player on with no disc inside
2. Press pause on the remote control
3. Then key in 3 1 4 1 5 9
[CODE -- will then be displayed on the player display]
4. Key in desired Region number
[0 for Auto Multi Region, or manually select 1 to 6]
5. Then Press Pause again
6. Turn off player and wait 5 seconds, then back on again.
|Other hack posted by Andy, January 02 2004:|
Do you know a hack so the machine can play JPEG files
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.