What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|January 17, 2007||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Malindretos Akis, March 05 2003:|
1. Power on the player with no disc in the drive.
2. Press "PAUSE" on the remote.
3. Enter "314159" on the remote(the word CODE appears on the display)
4. Enter "0" on the remote(0=All Regions, 1=Region 1, 2=Region 2, etc)
5. Press "PAUSE" on the remote.
6. Power the player off and then back on.
Note if you are having trouble getting the hack to work, try pressing "STOP" on the remote before you press "PAUSE" for the first time.
|Region code posted by tiago_fz6, January 17 2007:|
This hack also works for the model LG DVD4210. Try it with pressing the stop before you press the pause and if code 0 doesn't work try the code you want to hack.
For me in Europe (R2) the 4210 now works with USA (R1) dvds as well as with the european ones also.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.