What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
|Goodmans GDVD 67WLCD||
3 user region code comments
|April 13, 2005||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by martyn rawson, February 27 2004:|
1. turn on player
2. open player
3. press 1,2,3,4 on remote
4. insert region 1 disc
5. press play
hope this helps
|Region code hack posted by Phil, April 09 2005:|
Used this hack and can confirm it works fine playing region 1 and 2 discs now. Unfortunately I don't have any other region discs to see if they work too.
|Region code hack posted by Richard, April 13 2005:|
I have just bought the GOODMANS GDVD 67LCD and previously owned the GDVD 60lcd and I have used the same code to multi region the new player using the old code (GDVD60) and it works a treat.
1, Press setup from the remote control (RC). The setup menu will appear on the screen.
2. Press next button on the RC (to right of the stop button).
3. Press previous button on RC (to left of the stop Button)
4. Press next button on RC.
5. Press previous on RC.
6. ver 2 should now appear in the top right corner of the screen. Using the the right and left buttons on the RC change the 'ver' number untill ver 255 appears. This is the code for multi region.
7. press set-up on the RC. the set-up menu will appear.
8. press set-up on the RC to exit the set-up menu.
I only tried this once and it worked immediately playing the 1st reg.1 disc that I tried.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.