What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|April 09, 2005||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by cait, April 11 2003:|
it is the smae machine as the proline 1040
|Region code hack posted by Cate, April 09 2005:|
01. If you have a disc in the tray, take it out first and THEN turn the power off on the unit;
02. Turn the power on with the remote control;
03. Open the tray with the remote control and leave open for the duration of this procedure;
04. Push the SETUP button on your remote control;
05. Arrow down on the remote control to the "Exit Setup" option - BUT DON'T CHOOSE IT!;
06. Now press, 1, 3, 6, 9 on your remote control (TIP - Get pretty close to the unit as the open tray may block the infra-red);
07. Using your remote control, press < three times and then > once;
08. A new option appears on the Set Up Menu called "Version", choose it and press the ENTER/> button;
09. Exit all the menus until you arrive back at the blue screen with the DVD logo on;
10. Now press the P/N button on your remote control. The word "MULTI" will appear at the top of your screen.
11. Close the tray by pressing the button on the unit.
Unlike the other hacks above, this is permanent and won't render your remote control useless.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.