What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|January 17, 2006||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Baldrick, November 20 2004:|
here the 'readme' instructions:
Burn to a disc as a data disc with iso9660 and make sure joilet is turned off and remember to finalize disc.
1. Connect to display device.
2. Insert disc
3. Display will show "disc loading" then "updating
flash memory"; FL display will show "writing"
4. After 1minute loader will open.
5. Remove disc and power off. DO NOT CLOSE TRAY
6. Power on and close loader
7. Now press and hold Play (>), Forward skip (>>I) and
Open/Close for more than 3 seconds
until "INITIALIZED" appears on front display.
|Region code hack posted by kopvanzuid, January 17 2006:|
Found at http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279656
To make the Denon DVD-2910, 3910 and A1XV play DVDs from all regions:
1. Ensure there is no disc in the player.
2. Power off using the front panel On/Off button (not standby).
3. Press and hold Open/Close, Play and Skip Reverse (I<<).
4. Keep the above buttons held and Power-up the player using the On/Off button, holding the above buttons until the player's name disappears from the front panel.
5. Wait until the player finishes LOADING and the front panel of the player shows 0:00:00.
6. On the remote handset, press in sequence; 7 3 1 9 4 6 2 8
7. The unit should enter standby mode. On the front panel of the player, press the Standby button to turn the player back on.
8. To confirm the update, press on the front panel Stop and Skip Forward (>>I). The front panel should briefly display “Region_Ax” where x is the original region number. If not, then repeat the process 1-7 above.
This hack needs no firmware upgrade and was applied succesfully to a Canadian DVD-3910.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.