What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
3 user region code comments
|January 18, 2006||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by RmWolf, March 13 2005:|
In this site you can find the ESS:6720-8 International Firmware (CodeFree).
Tested OK with Italian. English, French and German players.
Reported ok with USA (Region 1) players. I cant try as I live in europe.
|Region code hack posted by kopvanzuid, January 17 2006:|
Remote control hack! This hack needs NO firmware upgrade.
Found at http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279656
To make the Denon DVD-2910, 3910 and A1XV play DVDs from all regions:
1. Ensure there is no disc in the player.
2. Power off using the front panel On/Off button (not standby).
3. Press and hold Open/Close, Play and Skip Reverse (I<<).
4. Keep the above buttons held and Power-up the player using the On/Off button, holding the above buttons until the player's name disappears from the front panel.
5. Wait until the player finishes LOADING and the front panel of the player shows 0:00:00.
6. On the remote handset, press in sequence; 7 3 1 9 4 6 2 8
7. The unit should enter standby mode. On the front panel of the player, press the Standby button to turn the player back on.
8. To confirm the update, press on the front panel Stop and Skip Forward (>>I). The front panel should briefly display “Region_Ax” where x is the original region number. If not, then repeat the process 1-7 above.
Successfully applied to a Canadian DVD-3910.
|Region code hack posted by Kirneh, January 18 2006:|
Confirm Region code hack with remote control on Danish Denon DVD-2910
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.