What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
3 user region code comments
|December 23, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by gavin sneddon, June 24 2002:|
Press the Stop button on your remote control
2. Press the 4 button on your remote control
3. Press the 4 button on your remote control
4. Press the 0 button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. For Region 1, press the 1 button on your remote control, for Region two press 2, and so on, or press 0 for multi-region playback
7. The onscreen display should indicate the changed region. If nothing happens repeat the above steps but press the indicated buttons in a faster sequence.
|Region code posted by Tidupe, June 28 2002:|
Macrovision can easy be removed
1/ Connect your video-player to peritel AV1 from TV
2 / Connect your DVD-player to AV2 from TV (That's it who will macrovision desactived.)
3 / Connect the coaxial-Out from DVD-player to in-coaxial or AV2 of your Video-Player.
That's all and sorry for my english.
Tidupe from France.
|Region code hack posted by hads630, December 23 2004:|
Use the same hack for the Cyberhome DVD 8000k
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.