What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
4 user region code comments
|July 06, 2003||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by ReeltoReel, March 08 2003:|
1. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control
2. Press the Setup button on your remote control
3. Press the buttons 1, 3, 6 and 9, in order, one at a time, on your remote control
4. Press the Left button on your remote control three times, in succession
5. Press the Right button on your remote control
6. You should now be in a setup menu.
7. Select the Version option from the menu, then select the Region option.
8. You can now change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback
I don't have any disks from other regions to test this, but was able to get the "Version" option on the menu.
|Other hack posted by Roy "Midian", April 28 2003:|
the 1, 3, 6, 9 hack for the AKAI dvd-200bl Works! all region disks will play & get this... if your are near blockbuster you better grab your self one because they are on clearence and they work great!
it also has a simular bios of the norcent dvd players.
only one noticeable flaw... the dvd tray only comes out 3/4 of the way.
|Other hack posted by Fernando, May 09 2003:|
For those of you with an old TV with only a coax input. Buy this DVD at Blockbuster for only $49, connect it through a Panasonic 4-Head VCR PV-V4022, and you will get DVD movies in your TV without having to buy a $30 adaptor!
I have tried only with the Panasonic 4-Head VCR PV-V4022 from Walmart. This DVD is very smooth in operation, slim, and plays just great.
Enjoy, I am.
|Region code hack posted by Eric Hall, July 06 2003:|
This really works! Rush to your local Blockbuster to get any units that are left! They were down to $49.99 when I got mine! BRAVO!
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.