Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1250 - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1250||Tv Tuner
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|Watch, pause and record HDTV or analog TV on your desktop PC
Plugs into any PCI Express slot.
Includes remote control.
* TV Standards:
o NTSC Analog Cable, Over the Air TV
o ATSC Digital Over the Air HDTV
o Clear QAM Digital Cable TV
* Plugs into:
o PCI Express X1 or X16 slot
* Watch, pause and record TV on your PC, in window or full screen. Uses Hauppauge’s SoftPVR to record analog TV programs to your computer’s disk drive.
* Receive ATSC digital TV or Clear QAM digital cable TV, up to 1080i format
* Receive NTSC analog cable TV with the built-in 125 channel cable-ready TV tuner
* Dolby-TV stereo decoder
* Schedule TV recordings with WinTV-Scheduler software
* Compatible with Windows XP and all versions of Windows Vista.
Comments posted by bpan123 from United States, June 18, 2009:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 5 of 10.
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.