SiliconDust HDHomeRun - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|SiliconDust HDHomeRun||Digital TV
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP
Vista NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|Watch over-the-air digital TV from all computers in your home ¶
Dual tuners - Record/watch multiple channels at once… ¶
* Supports ATSC over-the-air digital TV.
* Supports QAM unencrypted cable.
Works with popular DVR software: ¶
* Pause, rewind, fast-forward live TV.
* Record all your favorite TV shows by name.
* Integrated TV guide (provided by the DVR software).
Compatible With: ¶
* Windows Media Center:
o MCE 2005 32-bit
o MCE 2005 64-bit
o Vista MCE 32-bit
o Vista MCE 64-bit
* Elgato EyeTV - DVR for Mac
* MythTV - DVR for Linux
* SnapStream BeyondTV - DVR for Windows
* SageTV - DVR for Windows
* MediaPortal - DVR for Windows
* GB-PVR - DVR for Windows
* Pluto - Home automation & media system
* VLC - Multi-platform media viewer
* TSReader - MPEG-2 transport stream analysis
* 8-VSB (ATSC over-the-air digital TV)
* QAM64/256 (unencrypted digital cable TV)
* IR Receiver (signal PC with a standard remote control)
* 100baseTX high speed network
* 1 year warranty
Comments posted by mchiao from United States, October 30, 2009:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 10 of 10.
Comments posted by Robert Simandl from United States, March 02, 2008:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP Vista NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 10 of 10.
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.