Saber DA-1N1 - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Saber DA-1N1||Tv Tuner
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|The Vista View™ Saber DA-1N1-I™ is the One TV Tuner card that answers all your needs. The Saber 1N1 is both a high quality Analog (NTSC) tuner with hardware encoding and a HDTV (ATSC) tuner, on one low profile PCI card. This one card is a combination of the best analog and the best digital TV tuners. Watch HDTV while you record analog TV or visa versa. Not a Hybrid card. Best of both worlds – no compromise solution.
Analog TV with Advanced Hardware Encoding gives you the finest picture without slowing your PC down. The Saber DA-1N1-I™ 's hardware encoder does all the hard work so your computers CPU remains free for other uses. The Saber DA-1N1-I™ encoder is the industries finest, providing a much clearer and color true picture. The improvement in the picture quality over competing last generation tuner cards is striking. Accepts analog input from RF antenna, S-Video and Composite Video.
HDTV (ATSC) Tuner lets you watch OTA HDTV . Turns your computer to a digital PVR. Watch and record OTA HDTV. Supports all ATSC standards including 1080p. Get broadcast movies and sporting events in the highest quality available. The ATSC hardware is QAM capable. Software support from Microsoft is expected in next release of Vista.
Easy installation of drivers. The Saber DA-1N1-I™ comes with Microsoft Vista and MCE certified BDA drivers, which work flawlessly with Microsoft® Vista.
This combination of features makes the Vista View™ Saber DA-1N1-EI™ the TV tuner card of choice for both novices and power users. The drivers support multiple cards so you can install 2 cards for power users who want a dual digital/ dual analog system.
The onboard video encoder means that you can use older computers with XP and leading software packages to provide all the capabilities of the newer Media Center computers.
* 2 tuners – HDTV (ATSC) and NTSC with hardware encoding.
* Hardware encoding with ViXS’ XCode II video processor with 3D Comb filtering
* Microsoft Vista® Ultimate and XP MCE certified drivers.
* Low Profile PCI Card. Allows good air circulation.
* HDTV support for entire range of ATSC standard including 1080p
* Analog TV Encoding up to Full D1 quality (720x 480 NTSC)
* FCC, CE, EN55020 Certified.
Minimum System Requirements:
* CPU: 1 GHz or faster
* RAM: 256 MB minimum
* Microsoft XP (SP2) XP-MCE or Vista Operating System
* VGA card with 64MB RAM and full hardware DirectX 9.0c support
* DirectX 9.0c or higher installed
* MPEG-2 decoder software installed and enabled (for play back)
* AC3 Audio decoder software installed and enabled (for play back)
* Available PCI slot
* HDTV Antenna (for ATSC reception)
* TV Antenna or Cable TV S-Video or Composite connection (for NTSC reception).
* Saber DA-1N1-I Combo Analog/Digital Low Profile PCI TV Tuner Card
* Audio cable – Mini Stereo to RCA
* S-Video to Composite adaptor
* Low Profile Bracket
* Quick Installation Guide
* Saber DA-1N1-I drivers.
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.