Leadtek Winfast DTV2000 DS - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Leadtek Winfast DTV2000 DS||Tv Tuner
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|Enjoy 2 of your favorite digital TV shows at the same time with dual built-in professional tuners Recording 2 “HD” digital channels while watching, never miss a part of TV shows
Built-in 2 professional tuners for DVB-T TV signal
Enjoy watching (and recording) dual Digital TV (DVB-T) at the same time on your PC
Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Picture-On-Picture (POP), Picture-And-Picture(PAP)
channel programs processing at same time and master video can be alternative. The slave video can be displayed with any size and anywhere
Powerful scheduled recording
You can schedule your digital TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only according info from EPG
* Enjoy digital terrestrial TV and digital radio with HDTV/AC3 support in full screen or a scalable window for your high quality entertainment
* Provide WinFast PVR2 solution.
* EPG (Electronic Programs Guide) for easily gather daily or weekly TV program information
* Support friendly setting for digital TV recording in Program Stream (.MPG) or Transport Stream (.TS) format.
* With Time-Shifting support, users can pause, rewind live television and instant replays. Take your breaks during a TV show or movie and never have to miss a scene again.
* With all-in-one control panel, users can experience the friendly user interface & free to change favorite control panel skin, not only support digital TV and digital radio programs online, also captured and recorded files playback in playlist
* Multiple channel preview with "Channel Surfing in a Snap" Bridging video to PC from VCR, camcorder, LD/VCD/DVD playe
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.