Compro VideoMate DVB-T200A - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Compro VideoMate DVB-T200A||Digital TV
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP
Vista? NT4? MAC?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|Compro VideoMate DVB-T200a is a PCI interface DVB-T digital tuner card with a low-profile card design; which can easily fit barebone or mini PC cases. VideoMate DVB-T200a allows you to watch free-to-air digital terrestrial TV shows on your PC, bringing a world of enhanced TV services directly to your PC, turning your computer into a home entertainment center by bringing digital TV viewing and personal digital video recording capabilities to your PC.
* Philips SAA 7130 video decoder
* DVB-T Digital Video Broadcasting TV reception
* Power up scheduling and flexible scheduled recording
* Remote Controlled Power on/off
* Low-profile card design
* Compro picture purifying technology
* Multiple voltage regulators
* Supports digital FM radio reception (not DAB type)
* Supports Microsoft BDA drivers
* Supports SDTV and HDTV TV formats
* Supports MPEG-2 format recording in digital TV
* Supports MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4 analog video captures
* IR remote for TV and DVD players (with ComproDVD 2)
* Capture analog video from Composite or S-Video
Comments posted by instinct46 from United Kingdom, April 23, 2009:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP Vista? NT4? MAC?
Comments posted by hgiertler from Australia, February 25, 2007:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 3 of 10.
Comments posted by Matt Zane from Australia, November 05, 2006:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP? Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 1 of 10.
Comments posted by Kevin from Australia, July 27, 2006:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 1 of 10.
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.