AverMedia AVerTV Hybrid Volar HX - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|AverMedia AVerTV Hybrid Volar HX||Tv Tuner
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|One USB connection for all multimedia needs
Aside from TV viewing, the Composite (RCA) Cable provided makes it a versatile unit by allowing connection to a DVD/VHS player, camcorder, or games console.
Watch TV on MCE Platform
AVerMedia adopts the best software encoder solution for Windows Media Center Edition (MCE), providing you to watch or record analog TV and digital TV programs directly under “My TV” on XP and Vista platforms. Also, AVerMedia’s exclusive Vista MCE Video Gaming Plug-in and Video Quality Enhancement Plug-in can synchronize the video and audio of video games on Vista MCE and adjust the bright/contrast/saturation of the video quality, allowing users to build up a Home Theater PC with more versatile entertainment.
Video quality enhancement for true HDTV ready
The latest AVerTV 6 with Enhanced Video Render (EVR) function to ensures that users are perfectly entertained to watch premium video quality without adding CPU loading on Vista platform. In addition, by supporting up to 1080i high definition TV viewing, the Hybrid Volar HX offers users to watch and record HDTV programs with H.264 and MPEG-2 formats. Now, no more worry about missing any of your favorite TV shows!
Enjoy your shows on iPod and PSP with real-time H.264 recording technology
The newest AVerTV 6 offers advanced real-time H.264 recording compression technology up to resolution of 320X240 iPod and PSP Video format recording. (Note: Please use the latest firmware for your PSP device.)
* Worldwide analog TV Access, DVB-T, and FM Radio
* Worldwide Stereo sound
* Composite (RCA) Input Support
* Software encode allows watching both analog TV and Digital TV on XP / Vista MCE platforms
* Vista Video Gaming Plug-in
* Vista Video Quality Enhancement Plug-in
* Support HDTV H.264 / MPEG-2 formats up to 1080i / 720p
* Recording Video in H.264 format & Playing on iPod and PSP
* Low Power Consumption
* Vista 32-64 bit support
* Credit card sized remote control Included
* High-gain TV antenna included
* Input Signal
o 75 ohm TV Antenna Input
o Composite (RCA)
o FM Radio Antenna Input
* For TimeShift and Record in MPEG-2
o Pentium 4 2.4GHz (Hyper-Threading)
o AMD AthlonXPÒ 2400+
o Pentium Mobile 1.73GHz
* For HDTV (H.264) Previewing
o Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or equivalent
* For H.264 Recording ( For Analog/ SDTV only)
o Pentium Mobile 2.0 GHz or Dual-Core 1.6GHz or equivalent
o Pentium 4 3.0GHz (Hyper-Threading) or equivalent
* 512 MB RAM or above
* VGA card supports DirectX 9.0c Sound card
* USB 2.0 Port
* Windows XP / XP MCE / Vista / Vista MCE
* AVerTV Hybrid Volar HX (25g)
* Quick Installation Guide
* Installation CD
* Remote Control (Batteries Included)
* FM Radio Antenna
* S-Video / Composite 2 in 1 Cable
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.