ATI All In Wonder Radeon X1300 - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|ATI All In Wonder Radeon X1300||Graphics Card
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
ATI introduces the All-in-Wonder® 2006 PCI Express® (Powered by Radeon® X1300) for quality picture, gaming, video editing and TV/PVR on your PC. Step-up to the all-in-one TV/PVR, video editing and gaming card for a complete digital multi-media system. The All-in-Wonder® card delivers superior visual performance for all types of entertainment and productivity on your PC. This all-in-one card delivers 3D hardware acceleration, TV and FM radio on your PC with PVR capabilities, video editing and software, interactive program guides, stereo FM tuner and input output capabilities for multimedia devices such as DVD players, VCR’s or camcorders. Enjoy the immersive visual experience ATI’s All-In-Wonder® 2006 PCI Express® brings.
TV + FM PVR on Your PC
* Pause, rewind, replay, skip the commercials and record live TV and FM radio
* Enjoy the free interactive program guide and never miss your favorite shows again
Cinematic Game Play
* Experience high speed action optimized for the hottest game titles
Video Editing on your PC
* Easily add titles and dramatic effects to homemade productions
* Connect a variety of video sources such as your camcorder, DVD player or VCR to your All-in-Wonder 2006 PCI Express and capture content digitally onto your computer
Total Multimedia Experience
* Create and share multimedia content with friends and family
* Add cool functionality to your PC
Valuable Software Included
* Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0
* Gemstar GUIDE Plus+®
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.