Asus My Cinema U3000 - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Asus My Cinema U3000||Digital TV
|Win95? Win98? Win2K?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|Complete Solution for Digital TV Anywhere !
- No external antenna and power adaptor necessary
- Watch digital (DVB-T) TV programs on PC and Notebook
- Compact design for easy portability
- ASUS VideoSecurity Online Technology
- MCE and WindowsXP supported
Complete Solution for Digital TV anywhere !
ASUS My Cinema-U3000 provides a total solution for home theater entertainments. It turns your PC/Notebook into a TV set. Whether you want to watch DIGITAL TV programs, make scheduled recording, edit and make your own movies, play DVD/VCD, or listen to MP3 music, MYCINEMA-U3000 can satisfy all your needs. No need for an external antenna and power adapter to make it easy to carry with you Notebook anywhere . This TV BOX produces high quality audio/video for better performance and enjoymen t . Combined with the ASUS remote control kits and useful utilities “ ASUS “VideoSecurity Online” Technology ”, the ASUS My Cinema-U3000 instantly turns your PC/NB into a private security system.
Why ASUS is Better?
Watch digital (DVB-T) TV programs on PC
Compact design for easy portability
- No external antenna necessary ;Unique internal patch-antenna
- No external power adapter ne cessary ;Powered by high speed USB2.0 port
ASUS VideoSecurity Online Technology for making your private security system on PC. [Click to know more...]
MCE and Windows supported
TimeShifting function support
Record favorite TV programs
User-friendly multimedia interface for
- Play DVD and VCD
- Sort video and photographs
- Edit and burn video into DVD or VCD
- Listen to music
- A LED light further indicates signal strength for quick operation status recognition.
Remote control kit for easy channel surfing
Comments posted by Mike from Australia, March 07, 2007:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K?
Comments posted by C Scott from Australia, November 30, 2006:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP? Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 1 of 10.
Comments posted by JMD from Denmark, August 29, 2006:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 1 of 10.
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.