WinISO is the world's first ISO image editing software for all BIN and ISO needs. On one hand, it can not only convert BIN to ISO and other image files format conversion, but also extract, burn, mount, edit and create ISO files and burn ISO image file to Disc directly.On the other hand, it can create bootable CD/DVD image files, directly edit the boot image and serve as BIN/ISO converter, ISO extractor, ISO burner and ISO editor.
WinISO Standard 22.214.171.12481 (Updated on: Dec. 6th, 2013)
1. Added New feature: Supports for the multi-boot CD (EFI boot in Windows/ Linux installer disc).
2. Optimized the UI.
3. Fixed minor bugs.
WinISO Standard 126.96.36.19969 (Updated on: Aug. 12th, 2013)
1. Optimized the Windows 8.1 preview compatibility.
2. Added new feature: preview pictures while editing the disc image files
3. Fixed minor bugs.
WinISO Standard 188.8.131.5274 (Update date: Oct. 19th, 2012)
1. Fixed a bug on boot sectors of certain non-PC ISO images.
WinISO Standard 184.108.40.20667 (Update date: Oct. 11th, 2012)
1. Added Multi-language: Indonesian and updated the Multi-language: Spanish(Mexico).
WinISO Standard V6.2 (Update date: Sep. 20th, 2012)
1. Added a new function: Adding mixed files and directories at a time.
2. Added Multi-language: Korean and Chinese Traditional.
3. Added the new mount module.
4. Supported mounting ISO on 64-bit system.
5. Added the Multi-folder selection.
6. Updated the Multi-language: Arabic, French, Hungarian, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Spanish (Mexico).
7. Fixed some bugs
WinISO Standard 220.127.116.1190 (Update date: Jul. 27th, 2012)
1. Updated the Multi-language: Arabic, French, Hungarian and Spanish (Mexico).
2. Fixed the bug of hidden files.
WinISO Standard 18.104.22.16884 (Update date: Jul. 20th, 2012)
1. Updated the multi-language: Arabic, Polish and Spanish (Mexico).
2. Added the Multi-folder selection.
WinISO Standard 22.214.171.12474(Update date: Jul. 10th, 2012)
1. Updated the multi-language: Brazilian Portuguese and Italian.
WinISO Standard 126.96.36.19920(Update date: May. 18th, 2012)
1. Updated the multi-language: Italian and Brazilian Portuguese.
WinISO Standard 188.8.131.5212(Update date: May. 9th, 2012)
1. Added the new mount module.
2. Fixed mount bugs before v6.1.
3. Supported 64-bit system now.
WinISO Standard 184.108.40.20699(Update date: Apr. 26th, 2012)
1. Change log: Minor ui tweaks.
WinISO Standard 220.127.116.1172 (Update date: Mar. 30th, 2012)
1. Fixed the bug: Crash when burning with verification.
WinISO Standard 18.104.22.16863 (Mar. 21st, 2012)
1. Updated the multi-language: Brazilian Portuguese, French, Spanish and Russian.
2. Fixed the bug with loading IMG file.
WinISO Standard 22.214.171.12454 (Mar. 13th, 2012)
1. Updated the multi-language: Russian and Spanish.
WinISO Standard 126.96.36.19943 (Mar. 1st, 2012)
1. Updated the multi-language: Turkish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese
WinISO Standard 188.8.131.5235 (Feb. 22nd, 2012)
1. Added Brazilian Portuguese language file.
2. Fixed some typos.
WinISO Standard 184.108.40.20629 (Feb. 17th, 2012)
1. Fixed a critical bug in quick save which may cause data corruption.
2. Added multi-language: Arabic and Polish.
WinISO Standard 220.127.116.1123 (Feb. 10th, 2012)
1. Optimized the Registration Window.
2. Added the limitation on saving file size over 500M for the Beta Version
WinISO Standard 18.104.22.16813 (Jan. 31st, 2012)
1. Fixed the bug with opening certain image file(eg: HP Update DVD)
2. Updated the interface of multi-language: Hungarian
3. Added multi-language: Russian
WinISO Standard 22.214.171.12494 (Jan. 12th, 2012)
1. Supported changing the iso file association
2. Updated the interface of multi-language: Japanese and German
3. Fixed the bug with iso file association
WinISO Standard 126.96.36.19987 (Jan. 6th, 2012)
1. Added the iso image file associations
2. Fixed the bug with editing the Win7 installer disc image file
3. Fixed the bug with the multi-language
WinISO Standard 6.1 (Dec. 31st, 2011)
1. Supported NRG, CCD and MDS image file formats
2. Fixed some bug
3. Added multi-language: French
The advantage of WinISO Standard 6 is available here:
1. Supported the virtual drive
2. Supported mounting on-the -fly
3. Supported burning ISO Image and burning on-the-fly
4. Supported NRG, CCD and MDS image file formats
5. Supported UDF and HTS+ file systems
6. Supported bridge and unbridge file systems
7. Supported larger ISO size
8. Added multi-language: Japanese, German and French
NEW SOFTWARE= New tool since your last visit
NEW VERSION= New version since your last visit
NEW COMMENT= New comment since your last visit
Type and download NO MORE UPDATES? = The software hasn't been updated in over 2 years. NO LONGER DEVELOPED = The software hasn't been updated in over 3 years.
RECENTLY UPDATED = The software has been updated the last 31 days. Freeware = Free software. Free software = Free software and also open source code. Freeware/Adware = Free software but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation. Free software/Adware = Free software and open source code but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation. Trialware = Also called shareware or demo. Trial version available for download and testing with usually a time limit or limited functions. Payware = No demo or trial available.
v1.0.1 = Latest version available.
Download beta = It could be a BETA, RC(Release Candidate) and even a ALPHA version of the software.
Download (direct link) = A direct link to the software download.
Download (developer's site) = A link to the software developer site.
Download (mirror link) = A mirror link to the software download. It may not contain the latest versions.
Download old versions = Free downloads of previous versions of the program.
Download 64 bit version = If you have a 64bit operating system you can download this version.
Download portable version = No installation is required, just extract the files to a folder and run directly.
= Windows version available.
= Mac OS version available.
= Linux version available.
Our hosted tools are virus and malware scanned with several antivirus programs using www.virustotal.com.