VisualSubSync is a subtitle program aimed to facilitate subtitle synchronization by showing you the audio form and allowing the WORLD to see the subtitle timestamp breakdowns via a webpage and allowing them to submit corrections.
A few fixes and some basic MP4 container scene change support.
Add scene change support for MP4 container by using synchronisation points.
Fix loading of big files in text pipe. (Reported by Anani A. and Radioxoma)
Fix text pipe colorization to at least work consistently for the last added subtitle.
Try to fix form display when screen is not using 100% dpi. (Reported by Sabrina H. and mlgr)
More error checking to avoid crash when rendering a media file
Version 1.0.0 (2011-04-03)
Finally here is version 1.0.0 after 7 years of developments.
I'm no sure at this point if I will continue to work on this project, even though there is still lots of features or improvements that I would like to add. There is at least two reasons for that: Firstly I've moved to Linux as my main OS, and secondly the developement environment used for VSS is getting very old (Delphi 7) and in newer releases there is no more free available version. Of course any developer is welcome to join and continue the project which I remind is opensource from the start.
No new big features in this version but a lot of small bugs fixed.
Implemented feature request #2998396 : Open most recent project on startup
Fixed bug #2988478 : Display problem with “Translate” dialog this dialog is now re-sizable and should display correctly.
Fixed shortcut overwrite problem when loading preset
Fixed bug #2970734 : Double click on stop time change the next subtitle.
Fixed unicode option change : auto save project
Fixed undo delete action : mark project as dirty
Fixed translate dialog : now use “translate all subtitles” when there is no VO file
Fixed VO file loading : always clear current VO file before trying to load new VO file which can be empty
Added jsplugin function VSSCore.GetTextSelectionStart() : Return the position of the first selected character in the text.
Added jsplugin function VSSCore.GetTextSelectionLength() : Return the number of characters that are selected.
Added jsplugin function VSSCore.GetAudioCursorPosition() : Return the position of the yellow audio cursor in ms.
Fixed spell checking handling of typographic characters (non-breaking spaces, quotes, dashes, apostrophe …) (patch by spirit)
Fixed SSA/ASS export : make sure there is a default style when saving as SSA or ASS format. (reported by spirit)
Added *.FLV to the open video file dialog filter.
Improved GUI splitter display (based on code by Anders Melander)
Added a check for AVI file with lots of key frame (if >=100 consecutive KF then disable scene change display)
Fixed some possible crash when no adequate splitter can be found
Version 0.9.22 (2010-03-14)
This version bring some bug fix and more options for the creation of the translation template (File>Translate…)
A little reminder, VisualSubSync's website is editable (register now), so everyone is welcomed to add some content (tutorials, description of your usage and workflow, detailed mockup for a feature request, …). If you need any help, let me know.
A new issue tracker is available, so if you find something wrong, don't keep it for yourself please.
* Added translate dialog with new options to create translation template.
* Added CSV format output
* Added ESC key to close the WAV Extraction dialog
* Fixed auto close wavextractfrom on successful extraction
* Fixed project subtitle format modification
* Fixed VO display when changing VO filename in the project property dialog (kickaha)
* Fixed a ffdshow compatibility problem leading to a crash on audio extraction
* Fixed JSAction shortcut regression : configuration was impossible
* Fixed header color problem with some Windows color scheme
Release Name: VisualSubSync 0.9.21
A new version to fix a bad bug. In some cases, using mouse wheel on the waveform was crashing VSS silently without any chance to save your work.
* Added support to hide any column
* Added hopefully better column size handling
* Added configurable hotkey for Reload
* Added support to close dialog box with Escape key when possible (shortcut not already use for something else)
* Added support for vertical zoom up to 800%
* Fixed preferences dialog close delay
* Fixed project modification flag when loading presets
* Fixed usage of user filename in Translate dialog
* Fixed a silent crash when zooming with mouse wheel
* Fixed crash when doing file association without registry write access, a check is now done and an error message is displayed.
Release Name: VisualSubSync 0.9.20
This version improve translation mode and fix a few bugs.
* Added VO display on waveform
* Added new menu to create translation template : "File>Translate"
* "Split at cursor" now puts all the blank at left of the cursor instead of 50/50
* Added a builtin crash reporter
* Fixed Unicode support for SSA/ASS
* Fixed waveform disappearance when changing subtitle file
* Fixed plugins parameters edition on double click
Release Name: VisualSubSync 0.9.19
In this version, there is now the possibility to display a second subtitle
file for translation purpose (no edition allowed).
As the timing can be slightly different between two versions, there are
special symbols ([>>>] and [<<<]) to indicate that subtitles are inserted
before or after the translated subtitle.
Also several subtitles can be merged together in the original version column.
You can use the View>Show/Hide Reference VO menu item to show or hide the
original version file.
This feature (and others below) is a great contribution by kickaha from
Another important feature is that now only the subtitle file is mandatory in
projects, which makes video and audio files optional. Subtitle files can be
associated directly to VSS.
* Translation mode (Contribution by kickaha)
* Reworked project handling so only the subtitle file is required in projects (video or audio is now optional)
* Added View>Show/Hide subtitles menu item to show or add subtitles on video (Contribution by kickaha)
* Added search support in the text pipe, you must put the text cursor in it before opening the find dialog (Contribution by kickaha)
* Added load support for timing stripped .SRT file in the text pipe (Contribution by kickaha)
* Added save support for timing-only .SRT, text is stripped (Contribution by kickaha)
* Added columns size and default dictionnary in saved preferences (Contribution by kickaha)
* Fixed several bug related to extension handling in backup mode or with unsupported extensions (Contribution by kickaha)
* Fixed some project preferences were not immediately saved and could be lost: text pipe filename, dictionary (Contribution by kickaha)
Release Name: VisualSubSync 0.9.18
You can now copy/paste subtitles from 2 VSS instances or from a text editor (SSA support is limited, you need to copy the full [Event] section)
Double clicking on a subtitle start time or stop time, now fix overlapping and try to improve the reading speed.
The "Insert text file" menu is renamed in "Insert file" and can now also be used to insert the content of an .SRT file.
* Added copy/paste support (Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V in subtitles list, Paste here in audio waveform)
* Big speed improvement on fix error (Contribution by Spirit)
* Added insert scene change
* Added insert .SRT file content : Edit>Insert file...
* Fix spell checking when replacing automatically more than one item in a same subtitle
* Fix status bar display again
* Fix cancel in confirmation dialog when opening a new project
* Fix audio extraction from some .mov files
Release Name: VisualSubSync 0.9.16 - 0.9.17
UPDATE : Version 0.9.16 was saving corrupted files, it's been replaced
by 0.9.17 with same functionality.
* Spell checker : Edit>Spell check
* Silent zones detection : View>Show silent zones
* Improved presets loading and now presets are set per project
* Too short and too long plugin now handle parameter as time and reading speed (RS)
* Use native look hint window
* Fix crash when deleting subtitle in middle of a search
* Fix undo bug in subtitle edit field
* Fix wav normalization
* Fix quick stats plugin ("Fast, acceptable" was missing)
* Fix some unicode bug on none ASCII OS version (Thanks to Tonchan for the bug report)
Release Name: VisualSubSync 0.9.15
action plugins. See jsplugingeneralaction_quick_stats.js and
jspluginreadme.txt for more details.
- Copy subtitles to clipboard (Ctrl+C in subtitles list)
- Improved undo on text to avoid one undo per letter change
- Merge on one line
- Basic tag (i, b, u) conversion between SSA/ASS and SRT
- Load presets. (The following sections of the ini file are loaded :
[Misc], [WAVDisplay], [Hotkeys], [Mouse] and error plugins settings.
Just avoid a section to keep current settings.)
- Fix problem in delay dialog when system time separator is different of ':'
- Fix mouse anti-overlapping setting bug introduced in previous version
- Fix error now check if there is really an error before fixing it
- Fix handling of ANSI files
- Fix a bug in timing mode when using short key press
Release name: 0.9.14
A small release to fix 2 annoying bugs.
- Fix crash when closing and opening a new file
- Fix some weird behaviour in status bar (it was displaying 'File' sometimes) and also in the subtitle edit field
- Restore "Mouse anti-overlapping" feature because some people like it
Release Name: 0.9.13
A new release to try to improve usability.
* Added subtitle snapping with scene change and minimum blank
* Added HTML error report generation
* Improved audio level display (100% normalization) so you don't have
to zoom when the movie is quiet
* Added shortcuts to merge one subtitle with the previous or the next one
* Added a shortcut to merge dialogs (prefix lines with "-")
* Added a shortcut to fix selected errors (so Fix errors fix all
errors of the selected subtitles in the main window subtitle list and
Fix selected errors fix all errors selected in the Error report
* Added popup menu on video window to make it fullscreen
* Added subtitle list columns drag & drop support
* Added restoration of the last focused subtitle when reopening a project
* Fixed unicode support in most recently used files menu
* Fixed a bug during edition of overlapping subtitle
* Fixed bug #83 : Error editing an inital Time-Out inside a Karaoke
(moving StartTime of a Karaoke)
Release Name: VisualSubSync 0.9.12
A small release to fix some bugs.
* Added right-click menu to remove scene change (requested by nathbot)
* Added File>Reload menu (requested by Linwelin)
* Added matroska keyframe extraction support
* Fixed case sensitive behaviour in find dialog (reported by Linwelin)
* Fixed merge subtitle (reported by uktar)
* Fixed text drag & drop (reported by Linwelin)
* Fixed ASS Layer handling (reported by uktar)
* Improved wav extraction compatibility (though it's recommended to disable 32 bits integer output in ffdshow)
Release Name: VisualSubSync 0.9.11
Version 0.9.10 was supposed to be the last one before 1.0 but any modern application should have Undo/Redo functionality so I decided to do some more release until the Undo/Redo functionality is complete and tested. It's a quite boring task so I couldn't resist to add some others little extra features.
* Multilevel Undo/Redo (Ctrl+Z / Ctrl+Y)
* Display subtitle text in the wav displayer
* Display scene change based on video file keyframes (AVI file only)
* Replacing text is now possible from the find dialog
* Added shortcut and menu to set text quick style (italic, bold ...)
* Select subtitles with errors
* Added *.srt files to text pipe open dialog
* Added *.avs and *.wmv to video open dialog
* Added shortcut to scroll wav displayer
* Added shortcut to play from subtitle start -1 second to end
* Added shortcut to detach video window
* Added shortcut to show/hide logs window
* Added File>Open Project Folder menu item
* Preferences window is now resizable
* A double click on the video panel dock/undock the video window
* Added Save subtitle as text (text file with no timestamps)
* Fix mouse wheel scrolling at high zoom level (zoom level is now limited at 100ms)
* Fix play subtitle after merging
Release Name: VisualSubSync 0.9.10
Notes: A quick bug fix release because we have a major bug here.
Changes: Fix loading of SRT files : The last line in file was not read correctly and replaced by a blank line if there was no empty line at end of file.
Release Name: VisualSubSync 0.9.9
This is a kind of release contest version before 1.0, so don't forget to report any bugs, thanks.
There is two big improvements in this version: the subtitles video preview and the SSA/ASS style editor.
With SSA/ASS support getting more complete, it's important to know that you can directly create your project in SSA/ASS format by setting the extension
accordingly in the project creation window.
There is also improvements in the timing mode with the space bar, now you can time an existing transcript and VSS will try to ensure a characters per seconds target, a minimal subtitle duration and a minimal blank duration between subtitles.
Also good to remember, if you experience a crash, don't forget to check the backup directories (Preferences... > General > Backup)
* Improved subtitles video preview by using a custom VSFilter version. Saving subtitles is not needed anymore to have an updated preview. If playing is stopped you will need to play the subtitle again to update the preview. If you pause the video, you can see modifications in real time.
* Added SSA/ASS style editor
* Added new configurable shortcuts to set subtitle start/stop time during "live timing" : Set subtitle start time, Set subtitle stop time, Set subtitle stop time / go to next
* Improved timing mode with space bar, there is now a set of options to modify existing subtitles instead of creating new one.
* Added pause button
* Added volume trackbar
* Added configurable shortcut to toggle between normal and timing mode : Toggle between normal and timing mode
* Application settings are now saved in user application data directory if in read only mode
* Improved screen font size handling
* Detached video window state is now saved per project
* Added support for reading UTF-16 Unicode files
* Added configurable shortcut ("next error") to go to next error.
Version 0.9.4 (2006-05-21)
Bug fix release
* Added configurable hotkey for "Close" current file action
* Added req #743 : Translate line break in "N" for .ssa and .ass
* Suggestion window now use the same font has subtitles list
* Fixed bug #758 : Network mode fails when subtitles are modified
* Fixed bug #739 : WAV selection error after first load
Version 0.9.3 (2006-02-09)
* Added "Clear list" entry to "Open Recent" menu
* Wav displayer speed up (at least on, my computer)
* Some settings of the video window are now saved in project file
* Save subtitle as .CUE file (enter .cue manually)
* Path in the project file are now saved as relative to the project filename if possible
* Fix subtitles autoscrolling when first subtitle is already selected
* Fix for more than 2 channels audio stream
Version 0.9.2 (2005-10-16)
Fix the new mouse anti-overlapping feature.
Version 0.9.1 (2005-10-15)
This is mainly a bug fix release. Though there is one new feature, when making selection or modifying existing subtitles in the wav displayer, the mouse position is constrained in some way to avoid subtitles overlapping. If you don't like this behaviour you can disable it in the preferences (last checkbox in "General" tab).
Bug fix and small changes list:
* Added optionnal mouse anti-overlapping feature
* The "Find" shortcut (F3) is now configurable
* Fix shifting of karaoke second syllable start time.
* Fix for small "false" selection (<80ms)
* Fix some typo (Ok -> OK)
* Fix Undo/Redo in subtitle text edition field
* Fix bug in audio extraction (especially for MPEG files)
Thanks to Mr. kb for his bug report :-)
Version 0.9 (2005-09-18)
Basic support for SSA/ASS file format (contribution by Mirage).
Bug fix and small changes :
* Delay selection if the selected subtitle is delayed.
* Fix bug in webserver when path contain the "#" character (bug report by GuYoMe)
* Removed "Export to SSA..." menu item, use "Save as..."
Version 0.81 (2005-05-29)
Bug fix and small changes :
* Now ignores SSA and SRT tags when calculating lines length
* SRT tags colorization
* New "play to end" button (configurable hotkey)
* New hotkeys to go to next/previous subtitle ("Select next/previous sub")
* Autoscrolling is disabled while left mouse button is down
* Fixed a major bug in delay function (introduced in v0.8)
* Fixed a bug when calculating line length on Windows 98
This release is dedicated to the "French TeAm & Cie" ;-)
Version 0.8 (2005-04-08)
The big new thing in this release is of course the experimental karaoke support. To create a karaoke, you first synchronize the lyrics as normal subtitles. Then you separate each syllable by "/" and you right click in the subtitle list and choose "Create karaoke". You can now adjust each syllable in the waveform part. By double clicking on a karaoke syllable, you select that syllable, and you have access to common VSS function like shift start/stop time, play and next but at the syllable level.
You work in the .srt file format, when you have finished, you can export the final version of the file to ssa by using the new "Export to SSA..." function.
Using karaoke in a .srt file is not valid even if vobsub/vsfilter play it.
Here is a more complete list of changes :
* Experimental karaoke support
* Added "Show frame at cursor", "Show stop frame" and "Show start frame" hotkeys
* Export to SSA
* Export to WAV + html
* Show a little message in status bar when we receive a suggestion
* Fixed 8 bits wav loading
Version 0.7 (2005-01-09)
In this release, I've added some live subtitling functions. Now, when you're playing your video file, you have keys to create subtitles. For example, in timing mode, when you press the space key, VSS store the current playing time and when you release it, it creates the subtitle, so you can do a quick timing with only one key. If you want a bit more flexibility, in the HotKeys settings, you also have 3 new hotkeys :
- "Start new subtitle"
- "Stop current subtitle"
- "Stop current sub and start new sub"
Here is a more complete list of changes :
* Added live subtitling function
* Improved dynamic subtitle selection (more visual feedback, now works when you are before or after a subtitle)
* Added "Clear selected" suggestion context menu (on Aspirantnemo request)
* Added "Auto save when playing start" option in backup settings (on Mr kb request)
* Added a warning for some bad wav file
* Fixed a bug in srt loading with empty lines
* Fixed playing of .vob/mpeg2 files again
Version 0.6 (2004-12-24)
Here is a more complete list of changes :
* Added dynamic subtitle selection when you click in the neighborhood of a subtitle start/end time
* Added ruler with timestamp on wav display
* Added font configuration dialog
* Changed the way the focus works when you click into subtitle text from another window.
* Fixed a bug in mouse wheel configuration/processing handling
* Fixed merging bug (#30 in bug tracker)
Version 0.5 (2004-08-21)
The timing mode is now more complete thanks to the contribution of Kaiousama who added SubStationAlpha like time selection and also mouse wheel key modifier.
Here is a more complete list of changes :
* Added new mouse buttons handling in timing mode (left/right button set start/stop time, like in SubStationAlpha, can be disabled in Preferences)
* Added mouse wheel key modifiers (Configurable, default is : Wheel = Horizontal zoom, Shit+Wheel = Vertical zoom, Ctrl+Wheel = Time scrolling)
* Added "Replace subtitle from pipe" function (usefull in case of pre-timing)
* Added backup and auto-backup functions (create .bak files in VisualSubSyncBackup directory)
* Added option to detach video window
* Added auto-correction of subtitles collision on load when current subtitle stop equal next subtitle start
* Fixed problem with pipe character "|" in subtitles, we now don't convert to text with pipe internally, just when we display in VirtualTreeView
* Fixed new line handling in middle of a subtitle
* Fixed WAVDisplay refresh bug when double clicking title bar
* Fixed playing bug with vob/mpeg2 files.
Version 0.3 (2004-03-05)
The main new feature is the configurable shortcuts with 2 modes available : Normal and Timing. You can change the mode quickly using the button in the main window. More differences between 2 modes should be available later.
Others important features are dynamic update of playing range, that can be tested quickly by playing in loop mode and changing selection, and the "Save as UTF8" check box that allow subtitle creation in every language without charset headache ;-)
Here is a more complete list of changes :
* Added Option to swap subtitles list and subtitle edit zone
* Added Line number column in subtitles list
* Added "Save as utf8" checkbox in project properties
* Fixed web 404 error report if wav file is not available
* Added dynamic update when playing selection
* Added configurable shortcuts with 2 mode Normal/Timing
* Fixed goto (time based) when there is no subtitles
* Added more shortcuts actions (clear selection, loop selection start/end...)
* Added playback at 80%, 90% speed
* Fixed webpage compression is now off by default, IE wrongly report that it support deflate
Version 0.2 (2004-01-22)
* Added new "Set subtitle time" menu item in WAV display popup menu
* Added new "Insert text file" menu item in main menu
* Added dynamic web page compression
* Added highlight feature in web page
* Added a little popup menu on subtitle editor to copy/paste...
* Added "WAV Display Control" page to help
* Added French help page
* Fixed delay when the audio track timestamps doesn't start at 0
* Fixed peak file calculation with wav convertion.
* Fixed cursor column position (reported by Steff)
* Fixed suggestions UTF8 decoding
* Fixed IE issue when submiting suggestion.
I can tell this program could reach great rating again: more stable than previous versions, very precise for timing purposes and elegant interface. The only freeware program for Windows that can "replace"/"complement" the great Sub Station Alpha.
For my needs, the program is the right choice among the freeware subtitling options, like Aegisub ( not so stable concerning video engine) or DivXLand Media Subtitler ( stopped development?)
After using Subrip to extract subtitles off of 'Shawshank Redemptiom', I saw that I was going to have to do some work with the timing of the subtitles (and of course, all the OCR mistakes of Subrip). So i decided to give VisualSubSync a try. I just started to play around with this tool, and I have to say that it's pretty sweet, thus far. To be able to "see" what's going on (as in wave form), this tool really does provide the user with a clear way of attacking the ol' synchronization problem.
But if one wants to get perfect timing, then one has to put forth quite a bit a work with this program. Or so far as I can tell right now. It seems to me that one has to go through EVERY single line of subtitle and manually add it to a 'text pipe', and THEN copy and paste that subtitle in the correct and corresponding timed line, and THEN delete the subtitle and its incorrect timing that the new subtitle was copied from. Sound confusing? Well, it's not. But it IS time-consuming work. Now, like I said before, I just began playing with this program. Maybe there are 'shortcuts' of some kind. Please....anyone fill me in, so this fun (but daunting) project doesn't take me a year and a day.
So far, I see this program as being the best at obtaining perfect synchronization of subtitles. What I would like to see, however, (and this is important) is a scroll tool of some kind. Maybe a little 'hand' like Adobe Acrobat reader has so that one can scroll the wave form screen. With this ability, the user would be able to more quickly get the job done. As it stands, scrolling the screen with that tiny blue, rectangle is a major pain in the butt; the screen goes whizzing by in what seems like a fraction of a second, leaving the user trying to relocate the text pipe he was working on.
Overall (and aside from the scroll thing), I would give this little, yet powerful, program a proverbial 2 thumbs up. I highly recommend giving this program a try.
In a recent project, I had to retype the subs from 12 seperate clips from a movie (the video quality was too poor to OCR), then sync the subs to a better quality video. The 12 pieces were joined in an Avisynth script (VSS will read from Avisynth as well as other video types). Once the typing was done, syncing to the new, better quality audio/video was simple. Just select a group of subtitles and move it forward or back from the edit -> delay menu.
Where VSS only saves to a few file types, It's an excellent companion tool to Subtitle Workshop.
We made a DVD of presentations by the students in my daughter's class. I wanted to add subtitles to one kid's speach because his mother is deaf. I was able to write, edit, and synch quickly and the file loaded into DVD-Lab Studio without issue.
His mother was so happy to be able to "hear" his presentation that she cried when she first saw it in the classroom.
VSS works fine for regular subtitles, but the Karaoke mode is an afterthought and incomplete. And it doesn't run that well on low-end systems.
One of the features VSS touts was that it has its own tool to extract the audio from the video stream. However, the audio extract doesn't work for me. My existing AVI is MPEG4 video and MP3 audio, and the audio extract simply failed. Fortunately I had a previously extracted audio track for testing Sub Station Alpha and it was useful here.
VSS also has no preview tool to let you view the results of the subtitles unless you want to use the video preview AND have VOBSUB/DirectVobSub loaded. You can't see the subtitles by themselves.
Once you get past these quibbles, you'll find that VSS is very intuitive in its use. Enter a line, and highlight the part of the waveform that contains the audio of that line, and voila, it's done. Repeat ad-infinitum.
Then you run into the incomplete Karaoke mode. Even VSS's changelog tells you that Karaoke mode is NOT really supported in the SRT format, which is the only format it can read, but it will WRITE to .SSA (sub station alpha) or .ASS format.
As a result, the SRT file with timing codes doesn't display right in VobSub. Sometimes I see the text, sometimes I see the code itself, and I can't find out why! I checked VobSub itself, the preview, and so on, can't find the cause of the problem.
So as long as you don't use the Karaoke mode you should be fine with VSS. For regular subtitle editing/syncing this is great, just hope the extract function works better, sucks less CPU power, and preview can see the subtitles themselves before they're overlaid on top of the videos.
Great program you creating your own subtitles. Very easy to use. Excellent use of the waveform to get precision timed subs. I'm creating subtitles for my vacation video and authoring using DVDLab Pro. DVDLab controls the final layout and style but VisualSubSync really makes creating subtitles fun!
Posted December 21, 2005 by jimjohnd.
Tool version 0.9.2
using OS Win2K
Ease of use 10
Value for money 10
Overall score 9
1 tool hits, Showing
NEW SOFTWARE= New tool since your last visit
NEW VERSION= New version since your last visit
NEW COMMENT= New comment since your last visit
Type and download NO MORE UPDATES? = The software hasn't been updated in over 2 years. NO LONGER DEVELOPED = The software hasn't been updated in over 3 years.
RECENTLY UPDATED = The software has been updated the last 31 days. Freeware = Free software. Free software = Free software and also open source code. Freeware/Bundleware = Free software but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation. Free software/Bundleware = Free software and open source code but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation. Trialware = Also called shareware or demo. Trial version available for download and testing with usually a time limit or limited functions. Payware = No demo or trial available. Portable version = A portable/standalone version is available. No installation is required.
v1.0.1 = Latest version available.
Download beta = It could be a BETA, RC(Release Candidate) and even a ALPHA version of the software.
Download (direct link) = A direct link to the software download.
Download (developer's site) = A link to the software developer site.
Download (mirror link) = A mirror link to the software download. It may not contain the latest versions.
Download old versions = Free downloads of previous versions of the program.
Download 64-bit version = If you have a 64bit operating system you can download this version.
Download portable version = Portable/Standalone version meaning that no installation is required, just extract the files to a folder and run directly.
= Windows version available.
= Mac OS version available.
= Linux version available.
Our hosted tools are virus and malware scanned with several antivirus programs using www.virustotal.com.