VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The Magnavox support center does not recognize model # MSR90D6 DVD Recorder. I was trying to find another original remote, but have read that it is small and hard to use. Can anyone recommend an universal remote that is easier to use that will work with this model?

If there aren't any universals, please help me to find the original remote replacement.

Any help is much appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you aren't opposed to spending around a 100.00 for a remote control check out the programmable LOGITECH HARMONY series. Excellent remotes and you don't need a working original. Just setup it as a "setup for similar device" and you can plug it in.

Now of course you could buy them used for much cheaper on ebay or amazon or whatever.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Remotes.com has a replacement: http://www.remotes.com/remotes/servlet/rs?a=Search&o=c&uid=0&m1=MSR90D6&uuid=12272990767100

They've been recommended here before.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Get a One For All 8910 for $20-$30. I haven't found anything it won't operate. They do need upgraded over the phone sometimes but it's an easy task.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by yoda313
    If you aren't opposed to spending around a 100.00 for a remote control check out the programmable LOGITECH HARMONY series. Excellent remotes and you don't need a working original. Just setup it as a "setup for similar device" and you can plug it in.

Now of course you could buy them used for much cheaper on ebay or amazon or whatever.
    These are the best. You could probably get one for $50 at amazon.com if it's on sale.

Just plug it into your computer to get the codes, they have codes for 10,000 or more things.
    Quote Quote