VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi people!
    A few months ago I bought this dvd recorder, but just recently I've noticed that the audio is out of sync when I've recorded a tv programme. has anyone(Mats, maybe?)similar experiences or does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

Nille
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hmm... When you play the recording back from HDD? Possibly a very slight difference between audio and video - too small for me to be sure, and certainly no worse than what's common for your average TV broadcast. So if there is sync probs, I can't tell if it's the player, or if it was broadcast that way.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ok, I think I'll have to live with that.
    Don't think it will make any difference to send it back and have it replaced.

Nille
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    It could be a problem with your source. I've seen HD cable broadcasts get out of sync. If you recorded from cable it's possibly an error on the side of the cable company. Typically this does not happen with DVD recorders. If you watched the program at the same time it was broadcast and you know it was in sync on the broadcast, then it's something wrong on the recorder, but if you did not watch the broadcast you can't rule a problem with the source that caused it to go out of sync. So unless this problem repeats on broadcasts you know are in sync at the time of the recording, we really don't know for sure if it's the recorder or the broadcast.
    Quote Quote