What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
Buy a Region Free DVD Players or a Region Free Blu-ray Players Modified for Region Free Ready to go. All hardware modifications with LifeTime Guarantee for Regional coding insure you will never need to mess with remote hacks or codes again. 220-electronics.com ships World Wide.
|Toshiba BDX3100||1 user region code/hacks||December 01, 2012||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Viking61, December 01 2012:|
Firmware making the player regionfree for DVD and region selectable for blu-ray. Your TV or projector must be able to handle PAL.
Download the iso image from the link. Burn the file as an image to a CD. It is ready to be burned as an image as it is, no need for unpacking it.
Procedure for changing regions (after installing the regionfree firmware)
1. Power on the blu-ray player.
2. Press "Setup" on the remote to enter Setup Menu.
3. Using the remote, enter "8520". A new submenu will appear.
4. Set DVD region code to "0" for DVD Multi Region.
5. Set BD region code as required using the remote buttons.
"1" = Region A, "2" = Region B, "4" = Region C
6. Press "Setup" button to exit the menu.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks||
New hacks = New region code/hack comments since your last visit.