What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
|Toshiba BDX3100||1 user region code/hacks||December 01, 2012||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Viking61, December 01 2012:|
Firmware making the player regionfree for DVD and region selectable for blu-ray. Your TV or projector must be able to handle PAL.
Download the iso image from the link. Burn the file as an image to a CD. It is ready to be burned as an image as it is, no need for unpacking it.
Procedure for changing regions (after installing the regionfree firmware)
1. Power on the blu-ray player.
2. Press "Setup" on the remote to enter Setup Menu.
3. Using the remote, enter "8520". A new submenu will appear.
4. Set DVD region code to "0" for DVD Multi Region.
5. Set BD region code as required using the remote buttons.
"1" = Region A, "2" = Region B, "4" = Region C
6. Press "Setup" button to exit the menu.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks||
New hacks = New region code/hack comments since your last visit.