What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
Buy a Region Free DVD Players or a Region Free Blu-ray Players Modified for Region Free Ready to go. All hardware modifications with LifeTime Guarantee for Regional coding insure you will never need to mess with remote hacks or codes again. 220-electronics.com ships World Wide.
|Sony BDP-S1100||3 user region code/hacks||October 25, 2013||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by hiredbuns, July 27 2013:|
Region free (for DVDs) BDP-S1100, based on the DBP-S350 hack posted by mao141. Tested to work with OneForAll URC-7960.
Full procedure for a oneforall remote is as follows:
1. Press DVD
2. Hold the magic button until the DVD button flashes twice.
3. Press 0533
4. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
5. Press 994
6. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
7. Press 00189 (if your oneforall remote uses 4 digit or 3 digit codes, use less leading zeros)
8. Press 1 ( this sets it to key 1 - it flashes twice )
9. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
10. Press 994
11. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
12. Press 00255
13. Press 2 ( this sets it to key 2 - it flashes twice )
14. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
15. Press 994
16. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
17. Press 00095
18. Press 3 ( this sets it to key 3 - it flashes twice )
19. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
20. Press 994
21. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
22. Press 00221
23. Press 4 ( this sets it to key 4 - it flashes twice )
24. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
25. Press 994
26. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
27. Press 00079
28. Press 5 ( this sets it to key 5 - it flashes twice )
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDP-S1100 region free:
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it.
2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the oneforall remote. There is no indication that the
3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote.
4. Hard reboot machine (remove power). Note: it is unknown if this is necessary for S1100 as there is no visual indication that anything has happened unlike for S350 these instructions were originally for.
5. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback.
This worked for me, but obviously I accept no liability for anyone who tries it on their machine.
|Region code hack posted by dvdbigfans, August 27 2013:|
How about if I don't have the oneforall remote?
|Region code posted by wabakami, October 25 2013:|
Same here, can this be done without the oneforall remote?
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks||
New hacks = New region code/hack comments since your last visit.