What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
Buy a Region Free DVD Players or a Region Free Blu-ray Players Modified for Region Free Ready to go. All hardware modifications with LifeTime Guarantee for Regional coding insure you will never need to mess with remote hacks or codes again. 220-electronics.com ships World Wide.
|Samsung HT-E3500||1 user region code/hacks||January 01, 2013||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by quintonvanwyk, January 01 2013:|
I have a new HT-E3500, I got the following to work.
The trick seemed to be not holding the repeat key too long.
I have a Region B/4 in New Zealand
I used the R4 code from below.
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc
Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed
by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 76884
It needs to be done without delay.
So if you donít get it to work straight away donít loose
4) When it works a 4 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all
regions of DVD Disc.
From other threads I got the follow list of region codes.
R1 - 29334
R2 - 57538
R3 - 56732
R4 - 76884
R5 - 53814
R6 - 24462
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks||
New hacks = New region code/hack comments since your last visit.