What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
Buy a Region Free DVD Players or a Region Free Blu-ray Players Modified for Region Free Ready to go. All hardware modifications with LifeTime Guarantee for Regional coding insure you will never need to mess with remote hacks or codes again. 220-electronics.com ships World Wide.
|Samsung DVD-P181||3 user region code/hacks||January 12, 2009||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by mad1s, May 16 2008:|
I took this from another Samsung player and it works!
1. Make sure that there is no disc in the tray and switch on the player.
2. Cold start the player, by holding down the PLAY and STOP buttons on the player.
3. You should see a set of language options. Release the PLAY and STOP buttons.
4. Select your language.
5. Press REPEAT (do not confuse this with the A-B button) then the following codes for the required region the player is already set to (region you bought the player in) :
Region 1 - 2, 9, 3, 3, 4
Region 2 - 3, 8, 7, 6, 7
("E series M105", M205 and M305 users try: 57538)
Region 3 - 5, 6, 7, 3, 2
Region 4 - 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
Region 5 - 5, 3, 8, 1, 4
Region 6 - 2, 4, 4, 6, 2
6. A code will appear, indicating the region setting of your player.
7. Press 0 for region-free, or 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, etc.
8. Press OPEN/CLOSE on the Player to open the disc tray. You may need to push the tray shut rather than use the player button, in order for the region not to be changed to 4 (M203).
9. Press STANDBY (POWER) on the remote control to close the tray. Next time the player is turned on it will set to the region specified. If the player halts on the FBI Warnings, press Forward Search x2 or faster.
|Region code hack posted by hans52, July 12 2008:|
<DVD> ; press DVD button
<0><0><0><0><0> ; enter 5 times 0
<repeat> ; press repeat button (careful, not <repeat A-B>)
<5 digit code> ; see below, depends on region the player is currently set to
<0 for region free, 1-6 for other region> ; select new region
<open> ; open tray
<open> ; close tray
Now power off/on
5 digit code:
region 1 : 29334
region 2 : 37867
region 3 : 56732
region 4 : 76884
region 5 : 53814
region 6 : 24462
Note: reset player by powering down and simultaneously pressing <power> + <play> until display shows 'reset'.
|Region code hack posted by gruntspeed, January 12 2009:|
1. Ensure disc tray is empty.
2. Press "Repeat" on the R/C then enter 5,7,5,3,8 or the region key for your region.
3. The numbers "02" appear in the top left of the screen.
4. Quickly press the number "0" button on the R/C, for "multi region".
6. Wait 20 seconds, then power off, then on again.
Thats it, and it does work!
I got the region codes from other threads as follows
R1 - 29334
R2 - 57538
R3 - 56732
R4 - 76884
R5 - 53814
R6 - 24462
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks||
New hacks = New region code/hack comments since your last visit.