What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
|Samsung DVD-E360||2 user region code/hacks||July 16, 2013||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Popsy, June 30 2012:|
Make sure there is no disc in the player.
Turn on the player
Wait for "No Disc" message to appear on the TV screen.
Press the Repeat button on remote (plain, not A-B).
For a region 2 player, press this sequence of buttons of remote (FF = fast forward, FR = fast rewind.)
FF, FR, FF, UP, DOWN
If you pressed the correct sequence, a small white number 0 will appear somewhere on the top left of the screen.
Turn the player off and on again, and it should now be multi-region.
|Region code hack posted by jason1791, May 21 2013:|
I was not able to find a direct sequence for converting SAMSUNG DVD-E360 REGION 1 directly to REGION "0"
So I did it in two steps:
1) Converted player from REGION 1 to REGION 2
2) Converted player from REGION 2 to "0"
PART 1: CONVERTING YOUR SAMSUNG DVD-E360 REGION 1 TO REGION 2
1. Start the DVD with no disc(if the player is right from the box you'll have to select language first)
2. Wait for "no disc" message on the screen.
3. Use the remote for the following steps:
Click the Repeat button.
Click the Fast Rewind button.
Click the Next Chapter button.
Click the Fast Forward button.
Click the Prev Chapter button.
Click the Play button.
4. A grid of numbers should appear on the screen, some of them highlighted, some not.
Write down the higlighted numbers in case you need to restore original settings.
If you player is REGION 1 the numbers should be: 3,9,19,21,22,24
Now you have to set your DVD player for REGION:
Using remote control highlight these numbers:2,8,19,21,22,24
(Make sure you do uncheck previously highlighted numbers,
If your player was REGION 1 uncheck numbers 3 and 9)
13. Save the new settings by pressing the "play" button (instructions are at the bottom of the grid)
14. THe DVD will automatically turn itself off.
-- YOUR PLAYER NOW IS SET FOR REGION 2 --
PART 2: CONVERTING YOUR PLAYER FROM REGION 2 TO "PLAY 'EM ALL" REGION "0"
1. PRESS THE REPEAT BUTTON (plain, not A-B)
2. PRESS THE FOLLOWING SEQUENCE OF BUTTONS ON THE REMOTE:
FF, FR, FF, UP, DOWN
You should see a little "0" pop up on the LEFT upper corner.
3. YOU'RE ALL DONE!
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks||
New hacks = New region code/hack comments since your last visit.