What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
|Bose 3:2:1 Home Entertainment System||
10 user region code comments
|October 17, 2016||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by JoeB, October 19 2002:|
Here's how to tell the firmware version. From
> Also we would like to check which software revision
> you have.
> Press and hold the Volume +, Scan >>, and Eject all
> at the same time.
> * If "BOSE 321" appears and then disappears on the
> display, you will need
> to unplug/re-plug in the bass module.
> 4.) After holding them for a least 7 seconds,
> release the three buttons at
> the same time. Note: Some lights on the display may
> be flickering before
> releasing the buttons.
> The display should then read "321 ???". The "???"
> being the software revision.
> Took me 45 minutes to figure out how to do
> this. Turns out I had to (in addition to your
> instructions), unplug the system, have someone
> else hold down the specified buttons then plug
> in the system. Only then did it display the
> 321 247
Compliments Dan of the Bose321 Yahoo Group
|Region code hack posted by JoeB, December 14 2002:|
I have not not confirmed...let me know how it works - mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To put it in multizone :
1. put on your Bose 3.2.1.
2. Press successively on buttons 9 and 4 of the remote control.
3. Press successively on the buttons Shuffle, Stop and Mute on the
Here! the Bose is now multizone!
There is also a mnipulation to put on zone active :
1. Turn on Bose
2. Press successively on the buttons Stop and Shuffle.
3. Press on button 1 to pass in zone 1, on button 2 to pass in zone
4. Press on the Enter button of the remote control to validate your
|Region code hack posted by Joe, February 24 2003:|
Setting REGION codes on the Bose 321
As of: Thu Feb 24, 2003 - Thanks to Gary for this information.
Make sure you have latest firmware loaded (contact Bose) or download from the bose321 group at:
Bose 321 DVD system codes, use the remote control:
To make region "0"
- Number 9 Button
- Number 4 Button
- Shuffle Button
- Stop Button
- Mute Button
To enter specific regions ONLY use for region enhanced disks:
- Open the disk tray first to ensure it works
- Stop Button
- Shuffle Button
- Region number of the DVD discs sold in that region (eg for
region 4, press the number 4 button)
|Region code hack posted by gordong11, January 02 2006:|
To convert this player to Multi-Region playback
1. Press the Right button on your remote control
2. Press the Up button on your remote control
3. Press the Shuffle button on your remote control
4. Press the Stop button on your remote control
5. Press the Mute button on your remote control
6. The disc tray should eject twice to confirm the
7. Press the Standby button on your remote control
to power off your machine
8. After one minute, press the Standby button on
your remote control to power on your machine
To set a specific region on this player after you
have applied the above hack
1. Press the Stop button on your remote control
2. Press the Shuffle button on your remote control
3. Press the 1 button on your remote control for
region 1, the 2 for region 2, and so on
4. Press the Enter button on your remote control
NB: This player supports resuming, and may take
you back to the RCE region map screen after
performing the above hack.
Press the Stop button on your remote control
twice, or if this is prohibited you may be
required to insert 10 different discs to clear
the resume buffer, or power off your player
for a minute and perform the above procedure
with a non-RCE disc in the machine.
|Other hack posted by gordong11, January 04 2006:|
I'm sorry the above hack is for the Bose 3-2-1 Series 2 models and not the original. I added a new listing for the series 2.
|Region code hack posted by JoeB, November 28 2006:|
Firmware and procedure to unlock here:
|Region code hack posted by ChaosFreak, November 28 2007:|
Note, I tried this and it didn't work unless I had a disc in the drive. If you can't get it to work, try putting a disc in the drive first.
|Region code hack posted by bithead9, March 05 2008:|
Details and discussion on this top here:
The older Google and Yahoo groups are being retired.
|Region code hack posted by wijnbal, March 05 2011:|
|Region code hack posted by bithead9, April 28 2011:|
Latest forum for updates and suggestions is: http://homeavi.aokforums.com/
The old forums are going away. Google and pro-forums are history...
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks||
New hacks = New region code/hack comments since your last visit.