ATI TV Wonder HD 600 PCI Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|ATI TV Wonder HD 600 PCI||Tv Tuner
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|ATI TV Wonder™ HD 600 PCI - Overview
The ATI TV Wonder™ HD 600 PCI high-definition PVR offers a feature–rich set of media abilities, transforming your PC into the ultimate entertainment system. Attach an amplified high definition antenna1 or your TV cable and you can watch, pause or record analog and digital live HDTV on your PC or convert your recorded TV shows to take with you on your Portable Media Player. This hybrid PCI tuner will delight a home theater enthusiast looking for great value in a multimedia PC TV tuner.
ATI TV Wonder™ 600 PCIKey Features:
1. Single hybrid tuner offering tuning for:
* Over-the-air Digital TV/HDTV1 (ATSC)
* Clear-QAM Digital HD Cable2
* Over-the-air/Cable Analog TV (NTSC)
2. ATI Theater™ Video Processing Technology
* Software MPEG-2 Encoder
* Automatic Color Control
* Automatic Gain Control
3. ATI Catalyst Media Center™ featuring:
* Full PVR and time shifting functionality
* DVD Playback Software3,4
* DVD Authoring Software3,4,5
* ATI Theater™ Video Converter Software
4. AMD LIVE!™ CD featuring AMD LIVE! On Demand
Canadian Free-to-Air HD Channel Availability
Bring HDTV to Your PC
* Watch, pause or schedule recordings of your favorite TV programs in HDTV
* Find your favorite programs with the advanced Electronic Programming Guide
* Convert video to fill your portable media player or stream to your media center extender device
* Access your PVR from a broadband-connected computer with AMD LIVE!™ On Demand
* With the advent of Windows Vista®, digital cable reception of Clear-QAM channels (unencrypted Digital Cable TV) is now possible. Enrich your Digital Cable TV media experience with ATI Catalyst Media Center™ in Windows Vista® with full Clear-QAM TV clarity2
TV Wonder 650 - BRING HDTV TO YOUR PC
* F-Type Coax input for Analog TV (NTSC)/Digital or HDTV (ATSC or Clear-QAM)
* S-Video input
* Stereo audio input
* Composite video input
* Windows® XP Home Edition
* Windows® XP Professional Edition
* Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005
* Certified for Windows Vista®
* 512MB of system memory, 1GB recommended for Microsoft Vista®
* Sound Card and speakers
* Motherboard with available PCI slot
* DirectX® 9 or better graphics card
* Cable TV signal or amplified antenna for NTSC TV signals
* Amplified antenna for ATSC HDTV signals
* Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
* DVD Authoring requires DVD Burner
* DVD decoder is included with ATI Catalyst Media Center™
Comments posted by rehatman2011 from China, September 03, 2011:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP? Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 8 of 10.
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.