|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Canopus TwinPact 100||DV/Firewire
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|TwinPact100 is the world's first multifunctional video converter to feature on-screen graphics to analog and digital video conversion, digital video capture of on-screen graphics and bidirectional analog/digital video conversion. Integrating Canopus track and zoom technology, TwinPact100 provides the highest-quality video conversion with unmatched functionality.
TwinPact100: Key Features
* All-in-one scan converter and analog/digital video converter
* Ideal for video editing, video presentations, tutorial video creation
* One-click software and remote control operation
* Clean and enhance analog video
* Windows and Mac OS compatible
Comments posted by Bsantello from United States, January 04, 2011:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.