Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-4400 Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-4400||Tv Tuner
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|Watch and record HD TV. PCI-Express Quad mode TV tuner!
* HD Quad-mode TV receiver.
* Watch and record High Definition digital satellite (DVB-S2), DVB-S, Freeview digital terrestrial (DVB-T) and anlogue TV.
* Includes Hauppauge latest WinTV7 application for TV-in-a-window or full screen and scheduled recording.
* Includes Hauppauge remote control!
* Quad-mode TV tuner for your PC. Watch and record:
o DVB-S2 hi-definition digital Satellite TV.
o DVB-S digital Satellite TV.
o High Definition Freeview digital Terrestrial TV (DVB-T).
o Analogue PAL/SECAM TV.
* Latest WinTV7 application included for full screen TV or TV-in-a-window
on your PC.
* Schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule.
* Includes Hauppauge remote control.
Hi-Definition DVB-S2 features:
* Satellite DVB-S2 TV receiver, for free-to-air hi-definition programmes.
* Record DVB-S2 programmes to disk in the original hi-definition H.264 format.
* DiSEqC 1.0 supported.
Freeview DVB-T features:
* Freeview High Definition terrestrial DVB-T receiver.
* Record Freeview programmes to disk in the originial high quality MPEG-2 format.
* Supports DVB radio as well as FM radio.
Satellite DVB-S features:
* Free-to-air digital satellite receiver.
* Record DVB-S programmes to disk in the original high quality MPEG-2 format.
* DiSEqC 1.0 supported.
Analogue PAL/SECAM TV features:
* Record and pause analogue TV to disk using 'Good, Better or Best' MPEG-2 comptression. Teletext and Nicam stereo audio too.
* Listen to FM radio with the built-in FM radio receiver.
* Auxiliary audio/video input for analogue video sources such as camcorders or VCR's.
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.