|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|AVerMedia DVD EZMaker PCI Deluxe||Analog VideoIn
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
With a built-in advanced Hardware MPEG-2 encoder, DVD EZMaker PCI Deluxe can capture video without spending much CPU resource by hardware compression. It enables you to create personal menus, and edit video clips on a storyboard easily. You can also import your favorite videos, and organize, edit, highlight video clips on a storyboard to create your personal movies.
The capture card provides a "Direct-to-disc' function to record video from a DV camcorder to DVD without writing to the hard disk buffer first. Just click one button to simultaneously capture and burn your analog video to VCD, SVCD or DVD! The bundled software supports DVD VR formats so you can re-edit the previously recorded video and re-burn it onto the same DVD.
- Capture video and save in digital from analog camcorders, VCR/VHS players and DV
- Built-in hardware encoder to capture video without much CPU resource
- Direct-to-disc allows to record video from a DV camcorder to DVD without writing to the hard disk buffer first.
- Support auto-file separation to put large files onto discs
- Easy-to-use software to create personal movies
- Full DVD VR format support
- Arrange, organize, sequence and add/delete video clips on a storyboard.
- Create chapters, and edit DVD lists easily
- Auto configures the correct video format to NTSC or PAL
- Create personal menus
- Support time bar to accurately remove excessive clips
- Enhance brightness and colors, and offer noise reduction for audio tracks
- Offer a wide selection of editing features and deliver top-quality scene transitions.
- Support more video capture and audio import formats
- Support different production formats of DVD, VCD, SVCD and editable DVD.
- Supports all CD and DVD writeable formats
- Burn to disc image
- Support 16X burning speed
RCA Audio (L/R)
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.
We can not gurantee that this list is 100% correct. Don't forget to read the User Comments for more Info about each Capture card. If you find any features that are not correct contact us instead of posting a comment about it.