|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|ATI TV Wonder HD 600 USB||Tv Tuner
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP
Vista NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|ATI TV Wonder™ HD 600 – Hi-Speed USB - Overview
Compact, Hi-Speed USB HD Digital Video Recorder for your Notebook or Desktop PC
ATI TV Wonder™ HD 600 Hi-Speed USB is a powerful High Definition PVR packed into a sleek and elegant USB 2.0 stick. This compact and mobile design is flexible enough to use with either your laptop or desktop PC, and easily fits in your pocket. Instantly add free-to-air digital and analog TV to your laptop or PC with no monthly fees and watch TV where you want, when you want.
ATI TV Wonder™ HD 600 USBKey Features:
1. Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for:
* Over-the-air Digital TV / HDTV1 (ATSC)
* Over-the-air / Cable Analog TV (NTSC)
2. ATI Catalyst Media Center™ featuring:
* Full PVR and time shifting functionality
* DVD Playback Software2,3
* DVD Authoring Software2,3,4
* ATI Theater™ Video Converter
3. AMD LIVE!™ CD featuring AMD LIVE! On Demand
4. Remote control, control TV from a distance!
5. Telescopic antenna to receive free-to-air TV channels
6. Capture from VCRs, camcorders with the included audio/video input cable
Canadian Free-to-Air HD Channel Availability
Bring HDTV To Your Notebook or PC
* Watch, pause or schedule recordings of your favorite TV programs
* Find your favorite programs with the advanced Electronic Programming Guide
* Convert video to fill your portable media player or stream to your media center extender device
* Access your DVR from a broadband-connected computer with AMD LIVE!™ On Demand
TV Wonder 600 USB Pool side
* USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)
* F-Type coax connector for Analog TV (NTSC) or HDTV (ATSC)
* S-video input with adapter
* Stereo audio input with adapter
* Composite video input with adapter
* Windows® XP Home Edition
* Windows® XP Professional Edition
* Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005
* Certified for Windows Vista®
* 512MB of system memory, 1GB recommended for Microsoft Vista®
* Sound Card and speakers
* High-speed USB port
* DirectX® 9 or better graphics card
* Cable TV signal or amplified antenna for NTSC TV signals
* Amplified antenna for ATSC HDTV signals and FM Radio
* Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
* DVD Authoring requires DVD Burner
* DVD decoder is included with Catalyst Media Center™
* Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005 requires use of a compatible remote control (not included)
Works with Windows 7 x64 using the Vista x64 drivers installed
in Vista SP2 compatibility mode. Works with VirtualDub to cap
Comments posted by Tuco80 from United States, May 23, 2011:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 8 of 10.
I have been using this little gem for a little while and it works real nice. Dell Studio 15 (2.1 Core 2 Duo, 4 Gigs Ram, 64 bit, Vista Home Premium) handled the install easily and had no problem with it. Gets HDTV over the air signal with a nice little antenna and has RCA and SVideo on the dongle that let me import my camcorder vids.
It was advertised to come with ATI Catalyst Media Center, but shipped to me with Arcsoft TotalMedia 3.5. This bothered me and since I was used to working with Catalyst as I have an ATI All In Wonder in my old PC I called Diamond and asked for the advertised software. They had no problem with that and sent me a (burned!?!) CD with Catalyst on it. Well the new Catalyst ain't like the old one I have been using. It's stripped down, not enough choices and clumsy interface. The Arcsoft app works much better though so I am sticking with that for now.
Great product, but wish I could use the old software. Maybe Windows 7 will allow that, but this laptop is 64 bit and my old desktop is not.
Comments posted by LDinOR from United States, September 27, 2009:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP? Vista NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 9 of 10.
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.
We can not gurantee that this list is 100% correct. Don't forget to read the User Comments for more Info about each Capture card. If you find any features that are not correct contact us instead of posting a comment about it.