ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI Express - VideoHelp Capture Card - VideoHelp
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI Express||Tv Tuner
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
| ATI TV Wonder™ 650 PCI Express® - Overview
The ATI TV Wonder™ 650 loads your system with a complete set of media abilities, transforming your PC into the ultimate entertainment system. Attach your TV cable2 or an amplified antenna1 and you can watch, pause, or record high definition TV on your PC. Even analog TV is made brilliant as the 3D Comb Filter produces a sharp, true-to-life image.
ATI TV Wonder™ 650 PCI ExpressKey Features:
1. Two built-in tuners offering combo tuning for:
* Off-the-air Digital TV / HDTV1
* ClearQAM Digital TV / HDTV 2
* Off-the-air / Cable Analog TV
* FM Radio
2. ATI Avivo™ Video Processing Technology
* Hardware MPEG-2 compression
* Motion Adaptive 3D Comb Filter
* Automatic Color Control
* Automatic Gain Control
* Noise Reduction
* Edge Enhancement
3. ATI Catalyst™ Media Center featuring:
* Full PVR and time shifting functionality
* DVD playback3
* DVD authoring4
* ATI Avivo™ Video Converter
4. AMD LIVE! CD featuring AMD LIVE! On Demand
Bring HDTV To Your PC
* Watch, pause or schedule recordings of your favorite TV programs
* Watch analog TV while recording digital TV at the same time, with Combo tuner functionality
* Find your favorite programs with the advanced Electronic Programming Guide
* Convert video to fill your portable media player or stream to your media center extender device
* Access your DVR from a broadband-connected computer with Orb software
TV Wonder 650 - BRING HDTV TO YOUR PC
* PCI Express® x1
* F-Type Coax input for Analog TV / FM Radio
* F-Type Coax input for HDTV1 (ATSC or ClearQAM2)
* S-video input
* Stereo audio input
* Composite video input
* 1-year limited 4
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.